Fitting-out works ,renovation works ,A&A works,Structural works,interior design
Estimating & Pre-Construction Services
- Monitor and/or manage design progress. Interact with a building management during the design phase.
- Develop the preliminary construction budget and a procurement strategy with long lead item prioritization.
- Perform value-engineering and constructability analysis. Research potential energy saving opportunities.
- Develop the final budget and develop the final schedule and product phasing.
- Interact with the client’s vendors and suppliers to ensure smooth transition from the construction phase to the fixturing phase.
- Assist the design team in developing a simple and realistic maintenance plan through analysis of all proposed products, materials and systems.
- Develop a preliminary site logistics approach, including solutions for site access, bridging, deliveries, materials storage and crew facilities.
- For multi-site projects, initiate establishment of national vendor accounts for repeatedly used products and materials to ensure the best pricing.
- Provide comprehensive take offs for all construction activities and compare subcontractors’ pricing.
- Manage plan and document circulation. Assist the design team in all activities necessary for document filing to commence.
- Expedite Building Department permits and identify and procure long lead items, ensuring the fabrication schedule reflects the construction schedule.
- Execute recovery and disposal of contaminated materials.
- Analyze bid package composition to encourage competition. Encourage participation of MBW and WBE firms in the bidding process.
- Collect and Analyze subcontractor bids. Execute and administer contracts with qualified lowest bidders.
- Provide a complete close out package, including “as-built” drawings, operation and maintenance manuals, guarantees, warranties, subcontractor list and contact information, attic stock as specified, building department’s sign offs, keys, etc.
- Start up all systems.
- Provide training on all equipment and systems to be operated by the client or building’s staff.
- Provide an accounting close out package, indicating original construction value, all approved and executed change orders, all waivers of liens and sub-trades and ICS Builders, Inc.
- Provide a warranty letter starting at turn-over date, valid until time specified in the contract.
- Provide a list of replacement parts and sources, including keys, light bulbs, and filters for A/C units, flooring, tiles, etc.
- Maintain communication with the operator and replace all defective or under warranty items as required.
- Provide additional pricing and, upon approval, execution of additional work as requested by the client. Coordinate all work with the operator and tenants to avoid disruptions to business activities.
Construction Phase Services
- Implement a practical approach to project execution and mobilize the site.
- Mobilize the site.
- Implement management information and reporting systems.
- Maintain continuous site supervision and complete control of subcontractors for purposes of maintaining the highest quality of workmanship and manage construction labor relations.
- Monitor job site safety programs and expeditiously resolve all arising issues.
- Track and update project schedule and budget.
- Manage plans and documents and expeditiously process payments.
- Report any potential areas of concern and propose solutions to the client.
- Implement all changes required by the client.
- Maintain logs of submittals, requests for information and change orders.
- Provide the most competitive pricing for change orders; research alternate means the achieve the same results at no additional cost.
- Hold weekly job site meetings with the client, sub-trades and the design team.
- Hold additional meetings whenever an issue arises requiring immediate resolution.
- Proceed with partial punch lists when possible. Coordinate furnishings installation process with the client and vendors.
- Implement all Building Departments inspections, recommendations and approvals.
- Hand over the space on time with a completed punch list.
- Provide a certificate of occupancy or a temporary certificate of occupancy prior to move-in, merchandising, etc.
Creative Design Services
If you need a talented design team to create the structure you envision, you can trust Bruns to put your dreams on paper. Our team of experts is on hand to bring your visions to life. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Architectural & Engineering Support
- Engineering Drawings
- On-Site Construction Support
- Freight Coordination
- A network of experienced dealers, contractors & installers
Special projects include:
- Structural repairs/renovations
- Site upgrades
- Concrete pits/machine bases
- Roof repairs
- Small design/build projects
We offer extensive expertise and experience
across the following sectors:
› Aged & Health Care
› Mixed-use developments
› Commercial Workplace & Corporate
› Education & Institutional
› Retail & Leisure
We are a multi-disciplinary design practice
with a seamless range of design expertise from
masterplan to delivery:
Concept Design Your first step of the visualization process, which confirms that, the designer and the client are seeing a comparable theme.
Floor Plans / Elevations
An important first step in making sure that you have the space to make it work. Floor plans define the size, structure and the layout of a space.
The key to making your home unique; making your space personal. Whether remodeling your home or changing certain aspects such as flooring, drapes, furniture or more.
It has become a big part of the home. A great way to maximize space and a new dimension to entertaining.
The kitchen has and always will be the center of the home. It's the pivotal family room. We optimize your space to create the perfect kitchen environment for you and your family.
Bathrooms have become the new personal spa. Providing your own personal getaway without leaving home.
Combine their room with their personality and make it fun.
Embellish your home through the purchase of art and accessories. We accessorize to create the finishing touch.
We enjoy the challenge of turning complex technology into a dazzling oasis.
A vital phase in determining the ideal arrangement for lighting which is based on the structure and sets the ambiance.
Fireplace & Mantles
Transform your home’s hearth. Fireplaces make a statement regardless of the room. We make them stand out.
Architectural Renovation & Detail
We take your existing home and make it what your want it to be. In keeping with the architectural integrity of the space. Renovation can be anything from relocating a window to relocating a room.
Door & Window
The front door is the entrance to your home, we’ll make it as grand as you want. We help to guide you through the process of enhancing windows to make the view better inside and out.
Interior Space Design - Corporate
We work to improve existing structural design through space planning. Key elements such as enhancing productivity and organization are the important accomplishments by this process.
Suite Renovations - Medical
This is where efficiency and structure are important. We know how to take a plain space and through focused understanding of your practice, create a fresh, contemporary suite to meet the demands toward patient care and the needs for patient comfort.
electrical work specialists, fire defense equipment officers
carpentry work business, plastering work business, scaffolding/engineering work business, roofing work business, tile/brick/blockwork business, steel structures work business, reinforcement work business, plate work business, glazing work business, painting work business, waterproofing work business, interior finish work business, joinery work business and electrical work